It will be a red-bow day at your address when you add a wonderful new piece of accent furniture for the holidays. So when you’re shopping for the tree and the trimmings, think about gifting the house a beautiful new mirror to show off the glory of your decorations. Or why not think about a darling little living room accent table to put chair side for eggnog and cookies–maybe even for Santa on Christmas Eve? Here are some suggestions for your house present.
- Glamour Floor Mirror: Your room will look bigger and more exciting when this mirror that is 82 inches high shows off your holiday decorations to perfection from Hooker Furniture’s Mélange collection. And after you’ve attached the mirror to the wall, you’ll be able to share its special secret–a felt-lined interior with 42 pouches and 20 hooks. And how useful will this be for the holidays!?
- The Fifi Vanity Chair: Guest rooms get special occupancy at the holidays–and we want to have them as pretty and comfy as possible. Whoever the guest, from grandmother to favorite aunt, they’ll take special delight in this perfect boudoir chair with its flirty skirt. If you have space, it would also be fetching in a powder room. Home will be nicer to come home to with this petit treasure. And for an extra surprise on Christmas Eve, place a special gift on the chair, such as a favorite fragrance for your guest.
- Cane Writing Desk with Antiqued Mirror Insert: The Mélange collection never fails to entice with the unusual and in this case it also serves as the ideal spot for all your Christmas correspondence. The top will reflect the small, gold tree you bring out every year, reminding you of your Christmas trip to Copenhagen. And if you choose to put a few tea-size candles about–what a lovely light to accompany your addressing family and friends with those greetings of the season! Introduce the desk to your home at Christmas and enjoy its special charms in every season.
- Victorian Decorative Ottoman: How nice it is to have a wee perch under the Christmas tree. This decorative ottoman from the Sam Moore division of Hooker Furniture is trimmed with fringe and looks like it was stitched of lovely fabrics just for the season. And when it’s picture-taking time, toddlers in their holiday finery will look as though they’ve stepped from the pages of time. Ottomans are like magic carpets and move about the house so easily that it will find holiday duty everywhere–maybe even under Santa’s boots as he takes a well-deserved rest on his night’s errands. Dads welcome, too!
- Madison Accent Table: Good things come in small packages…it’s a holiday rule. And this petit table with its wonderful blending of textures and materials is a tiny work of art, as well as a practical addition to your home at holiday time. Two would be even more welcome when used to place a bowl of candy canes or a small bouquet of flowers. When every inch counts at entertaining time, there’s space in every room (even the bath) for a table with the extra bonus of a shelf. And why not hide that gift that might be too precious to be under the tree on one of the convenient shelves?
From all of us to all of you–and your happy holiday home–good wishes and good cheer for a marvelous holiday season with family and friends.